Maybe this blog is my cure?

 This is the 4th post, four days in a row. I had thought that I'd document with many, many screenshots, of all the rail towers (because the 'M' rail is at 100 and the ground is 42 or 64 or something, way-up-survival-hubs (to climb up to 42 to 64 and down the cliffs to flat ground at 3 or 6 without dying in survival), and other garden or village hubs I built in the billion block area over the years. But, as I post this, it seems less and less about video game addiction or escaping real life or even Minecraft. I've misplaced my creative energy and mental focus into a world that's more or less under my "control", where no one can bother me, I've even turned off the monsters. 

"selfie" of my old avatar before I changed my virtual skin

This is the inside of my build tower. For a while I had way too many chickens. Got a sword with 'aspect of flame' and cooked/killed them all in one sweep (or several flame slashes because there were too many chickens).

What does a way-up survival hub look like? Asked no one ever. 

The latest Sept 25th way-up half tower, half dug stairs.

water wall built in survival from the same stacks of blocks a few days earlier



997,000 tower with glass path to zero, and red sandstone 500 edge wall

two screenshots of the same tower at 997,000 ~ 500


a way up tower at 35,000 ~ -500
This is one of more than a few voids where the Minecraft world saves the region, but when you load the region file into another world, over and over again a couple of things happen. If you didn't build something in an area, it only saved the loaded blocks where you built elsewhere in the region. And if you built a crazy world tied together by only a million block rail going down the center, areas of custom ore, too many diamonds, and other layers of blocks to build with, then try to load this file in say a weak computer the game pushing the RAM to over 100% then it loads grey stone and air and nothing else except for bedrock if you mine the stone.

I find these area "interesting" sort of a challenge to get around in in survival fill them with water and build bridges across. 

I noted the location of this tower because I was filling up my inventory with too much dirt, and I've crashed one old world because I had too many chests, filled mostly with dirt and rocks "everywhere", so now I try to limit the build-up of mined blocks, and place them "somewhere" before I dig any more. 

cure thyself, nobody else is gonna do it

A relative who was significantly younger then me, who used to sit across the table most every family Thanksgiving, committed suicide this year. We were not really close, but they were a nice person, healthy, attractive, loved by family and friends, and in the quilt of memories what is our shared lives, their leaving us has torn a hole in our hearts and stamped on it.  

Here I am, very sad, digging and digging from level 60 something till 100 something, 111 is when I stopped I think? Playing this game, but thinking about other things, life, stuff not in my control, like the economy. I actually blame the banks and debt slavery with no hope of getting a job that pays enough for them to dig their way out toward a happy family life. I blame the greed of the wealthy for my loved one and many other millennial American's suicides. 




Comments