Near infinite virtual blocks in peaceful mode

 

Maps of a virtual city in Minecraft 

This city pictures below. Not the glass map tower I'm looking at in the above photo. That glass tower is over 990,000,000 blocks away ( yes, over 990 million virtual blocks, I tp (teleport) virtually, there and back "home" to map it. It's BFF's build area. I just like mapping virtual stuff. 


Night and day, over run with villagers and chickens, it's a pretty fun escape.


Not much more to say about that. I was thinking about posting crafting table patterns for stuff that's not loaded in my virtual green book yet. 

Crafting blast furnace and smoker

Minecraft, 2 string + 2 any wood = loom

4 wood slabs and bookshelf like so



Okay, just so sick of all the adds and pop-ups since that company took over the wiki. Ho hum, villagers and their blocks. 





Comments