Wednesday, February 10, 2016

One year and a week later.






This is a minecraft survival world started the day after Thanksgiving dinner 2015, after a clean install on my computer. The server world in the previous post, is still fine and going on without me, it's just that we've been in-between a good internet connection lately. It's pathetic really. I've been playing this world off line. I managed to transfer my digitally facilitated depression from one video game addiction to the next. What the heck am I doing? I decided to build a 1,000 x 1,000 block area, a million blocks at sea level. This million blocks, all hacked away in survival, in-spite of the fact that I happen to fly up in creative mode to attempt to take screen shot pics of it. I'm gridding out 100 block by 100 areas with chests and cobblestone fence with torches. I have dug my way around the edges. from -1000 to 0, to 0 62 0, to 0 x -1000 to -1000 x -1000 back to where I started at -1000 62 0. I have plugged a crafting table in the 100 x 100 intersections, and made check patterns in only a few areas, because, without any hesitation this "project" is crazy. It's just something I'm doing... why? Please don't ask. I can't exactly tell, this post is perhaps a confession? Or an attempt to shame myself into a better use of our life transition time. ... like perhaps making art, or even doodling storyboards or something?


☮UO a.k.a. Sneeb, Feb. 10th, 2016.

No comments: