Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prose & poetry on the rocks to be un-built before the new year

The 40+ rocks that contain bits of short prose and poetry, currently amassed in my reading garden will receive a serious rebuild sometime in the next couple nights. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oslar/239/10/87

It isn't that they are a mess, as I rather like both the tangle of too much to read and the simple audacious of that tangle of brightly colored text. But, that I know as they are they are not serving the writers or the readers as I had hoped. The great thing about Second Life it that, I can take inventory and rebuild an infinite number of ways. If you are one of the poets or prose writers of any one of these works, please weigh in -- any concerns or requests are sincerely appreciated.

as always, best writing and good reading to you

Uva Oxide

No comments: