Wednesday, December 17, 2008

web network post in progress


I'm compiling an end of the year link list here for all my Second Life art and literature friends and contacts.



I'm bored and perhaps paradoxically find patterns of abstract connectivity to be entertaining. What I like best is the illogical stuff people do that doesn't seem to directly serve the human animals we live in. Why? because what doesn't fit in the puzzle seems to me to be the best explanation as to why. Not that 'why' ever has an answer, the patterns just verify that what ever it is that makes us human is the source of true chaos, and that chaos like the true straight line doesn't exist in nature but are fabrications of sentient minds.

1 comment:

KISONI said...

Merry christmas and all the best for comming new year 2009, Nice blog.